IMPORTANT: Please complete our entire signup process from start to finish.
Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use Spots Junior's services only if they have the appropriate permission and direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian who is the OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT.
You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account. You may wish to use commercially-available parental control protections, such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services, in order to limit access to various material online that may be inappropriate for minors. Click here for more details.
The following restrictions are in place for legal reasons, not because we think kids or teens are any less creative or capable.
Accounts on Spots Junior
All minors over 13, both buyers and sellers, must follow these policies on Spots Junior:
- Minors may not make purchases unless they have appropriate permission and are under the direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian who owns the account.
- All financial information on the account, such as a credit card or connected Stripe account, must be that of the parent or legal guardian.
Selling on Spots Junior
Minors over 13 who wish to sell on Spots Junior must follow some additional policies:
- Use the About Section to disclose all members of the shop, including the parent or legal guardian who owns the account.
- Parent must send a copy of their State Issued Driver’s License to Spots Junior, for verification purposes only.
- All billing information must belong to the parent or legal guardian responsible for the account.
- The parent or legal guardian must register for Stripe (in order to sell and receive funds) using their personal information.
Last Modified: May 2nd, 2022